mercoledì 12 settembre 2007

Dating And Writing About It


Hi guys !!
Last evening I watched Sex And The City (episodes 1.1 and 1.2), and let me tell you what I realised...
First: New York City really looks like a big apple, but hosting bitter worms, such as guys taping their "I'm-dating-a-model", "Tonight I just wanna have sex" men in their 40s and last but not least hopeless and unromantic girls. Please let me stay away from NY !!
Second: Having sex in modern culture has always been described as a routine, or something like a cherry upon a pie, or a three-point shoot with 1.2 seconds left to play, or, eventually, just a feelingless need. If I think about sex as an exciting part of love (sometimes very exciting, but just a part of love, and not the whole love), is it really that shame ?
Third: Dating someone and then writing about it, trying to describe the whole thing with its unexplainable aspects and its oddities, isn't that great ?

Nessun commento: